- Personally submitted preferences
- Location data
- IP address
Yolo-Verse.com will collect your Personal Information only by lawful and fair means and not in an intrusive way to operate its Service, and to provide you with the following information:
- To update you on technical progress of YoloVerse.
- To provide services to you as a User.
- To identify you as a User for security purposes and to comply with our legal obligations.
- To upgrade and enhance your experience within the website or over the telephone, or to tailor or develop information, services or products to suit your needs which may include market research and conducting promotions.
- To create aggregate data about Users through demographic profiling, statistical analysis of the database to provide to potential and existing YoloVerse holders, and to allow for more efficient operation of Yolo-Verse.com’s business.
- To comply with Yolo-Verse.com’s legal and statutory obligations.
- For taking appropriate action if Yolo-Verse.com has reason to suspect that unlawful activity or misconduct of a serious nature has been, is being or may be engaged in that relates to our functions and activities.
- To establish, exercise or defend any legal claims.
- You may choose to deal with us on an anonymous basis or to use a pseudonym unless it is not practicable for us to deal with individuals who we cannot identify or we are required by law to only deal with identified individuals. Also, if you do not provide Yolo-Verse.com with the Personal Information we request, we may be unable to process your request to become a User, provide you with our services or respond to your enquiry or complaint. Examples of Personal Information that may be collected by Yolo-Verse.com include your name, email address, telephone numbers, your date of birth, other verification information such as your Service usage activities. By becoming a User or otherwise choosing to provide Yolo-Verse.com with Personal Information you consent to Yolo-Verse.com collecting, using and disclosing your Personal Information for the above purposes.
Management of your Personal Information
Yolo-Verse.com will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Personal Information which it collects, uses or discloses is correct and is stored in a secure environment which is accessed only by authorised persons.
Yolo-Verse.com will destroy or permanently de-identify the Personal Information we hold when it is no longer required for any purpose permitted under the APPs including our legal or operational obligations.
Security of Personal Information
You acknowledge that no data transmission over the Internet is totally secure. Accordingly, Yolo-Verse.com does not warrant the security of any information which you transmit to it. Any information which you transmit to Yolo-Verse.com is transmitted at your own risk. However, once Yolo-Verse.com receives your transmission, Yolo-Verse.com will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Information from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure including by using password protected systems and databases and Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Yolo-Verse.com’s employees, agents and contractors are required to maintain the confidentiality of Users’ Personal Information and trading behaviour.
Information posted on bulletin boards or communicated within a social media environment (for example, Facebook, Twitter, Telegram, Discord) becomes public information. Yolo-Verse.com cannot guarantee the security of this type of disclosed information.
We take seriously the responsibility to exclude children from access to our services. We will not accept their information for the purposes of accessing or using the Service. It is however, ultimately the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s Internet activities including where appropriate by using Internet screening software.
Remember to always log out of your account when you have completed your time on the website. This is particularly important if you share a computer with another person. You are responsible for the security of and access to your own computer, mobile device or any other handset used to access the website.
Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your username, password and any account information. Please be careful whenever using the Internet and our website.
Access to Personal Information
You may access the Personal Information collected by Yolo-Verse.com by contacting us at email@example.com. We will give you access to your Personal Information in the manner requested if that is possible and within a reasonable period. If we refuse your request or cannot give you access in the manner you have requested, we will do what we can to meet your requirements by other means. We may not be required to give you access to your Personal Information in certain circumstances which are set out in the APPs including where it may have an unreasonable impact on other individual's privacy. If we refuse access for such reasons, we will advise you in writing of the refusal and our reasons and the complaint mechanisms available to you.
Use of Website
If you have any queries, requests for access or correction or complaints relating to the
handling of your personal information, please contact us by email.